This is an open chassis for Mini-ITX motherboards. The purpose of the design is to present the small form factor components, in a simple and elegant configuration. The finished assembly is designed to function as a demonstration computer without sacrificing performance potential. The tower consists of 2 main pieces of 3mm steel, which forms the main shape of the chassis. Everything is carefully laser cut, bent and finished to the highest possible production standards. The unique shape, small size and disclosure of your components will impress everyone!
- Motherboards compatibility: Mini-ITX
- PSU: SFX and SFX-L
- GPU: 323mm length, 2 and 2.7 slot cards
- Storage: Two 2.5″ SSD drives can be mounted
- 240mm and 280mm AIO compatible ( Brackets are sold separately)
- Scratch resistant black powder coat paint
- 16mm sleeved power button and an angled power cords are included in the kit
The chassis is made out of 3mm graded steel and painted with a scratch resistant powder coat paint in matt black with metallic flakes. The case weights exactly 3.8 kg and boxed it weights 4.2 kg.
H: 365mm / W: 192mm / L: 164mm
What is in the box?
In the box you will find all the elements that make up the chassis, along with all the necessary fasteners, standoffs, and assembly instructions. Included there is a power button and an angled power cord.
IMPORTANT! The kit does not include a PCI-E extension cable
The price of the ITX-Tower case is 100 EUR