This chassis is currently unavailable and not clear when we will produce another batch. You can take a look at our new Magnus II
- Motherboards compatibility: ATX, MATX and ITX
- PSU: Standard ATX PSU and Long ATX PSU
- Unrestricted GPU length and 2 mounting options: standard and vertical
- Vertical mount GPU bracket included in the chassis
- 240mm and 280mm radiator compatibility on the back panel for a custom loop or AIO
- Adapter plate could be bought separately for a 360mm Rad/AIO
- Hinge case opening system for easy building and cable management
- Scratch resistant black powder coat paint
- Two 2.5″ drives mounting bracket
- 16mm sleeved power button is included
NOTE! We strongly recommend going with a 280mm AIO or with a 360mm AIO, because a lot of the 240 AIO coolers have shorter tubes which don’t reach the CPU socket, especially with AM4 sockets.
The chassis is made out of 3mm graded steel and painted with a scratch resistant powder coat paint in matt black with metallic flakes. The case weights exactly 7 kg and boxed it weights 8.3 kg.
H: 390mm / W: 306mm / D: 234mm
The diagram bellow, shows how the air passes through the case.
The following images are with a 280mm AIO and a push pull 4 fan setup.
Multiple GPUs mounted in standard horizontal position
Here is the Magnus with the 360 radiator adapter plate mounted on the back of the case
We also have some accessories which you can purchase additionally with your Magnus. Side radiator brackets and handles. For more convenience the side radiator brackets are universal for 240mm and 280mm radiators. They can be placed on both sides of the case. You can check the order page for pricings.
If you plan on going with a custom loop on the Magnus, you should be aware that there are no holes for mounting a pump on the case itself. That is why we recommend using any sort of universal bracket that can be mounted to your fan/radiator like the EK-UNI Pump Bracket. You can also go with the EKWB FLT series pump/reservoir combo, which has fan/radiator brackets included in the kit. The options are a lot, and we can only show you a couple of references bellow. Creativity we leave to you.
The price of the case is 180 EUR